From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:24:24 -0500
Subject:        Extreme Cartography
Date:   Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:32:07 +1000
From:   Gordon Cheers <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Angie,

As someone interested in cartography I though you might be interested in
this article last week from ESRI on our latest book. Here is the link
Extreme Cartography ArcNews Online ESRI

http://www.esri.com/news/arcnews/spring11articles/extreme-cartography.html

Enjoy your day.

Regards

Gordon
*************
Gordon Cheers
Managing Director
Millennium House
74 Warraba Road
North Narrabeen NSW 2101
Australia
Ph (612) 9970 6850
_http://www.millenniumhouse.com.au _

*
*Please*NOTE *our address is now**74 Warraba Road North Narrabeen NSW
2101 Australia
*
**/The World Atlas/ wins the IMTA Asia Pacific book award and best
overall award June 2010, giving Millennium House this award for the
third year in row.
Earth is voted the best World Atlas at the 24th International
Cartographic Conference 2009 in Santiago, Chile.
*