From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:57:15 -0500
Subject: RE: JPEG2000 program to build a georeferenced mosaic]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:56:12 -0800
From: Chris Ribbel <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Chris 'Xenon' Hanson' <[log in to unmask]>,        'Maps and Air
Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi Chris et al,

Indeed ER Mapper 7.0 offers this functionality. ER Mapper 7.0 is currently
in Beta, and the full release is scheduled later this month. We would be
happy to provide evaluations to anyone interested, and we offer an excellent
educational licensing package to Universities. Please contact me if you have
any questions on ER Mapper's JPEG2000 support, or are interested in learning
more about our Educational Grant program.

The free ECWJPEG2000 compressor is available from our website today, and I
encourage you to try it out. We also offer ECWJPEG2000 SDKs for adding
compression/decompression support to custom applications.

Best Regards,

Chris Ribbel
President Americas Region
ER Mapper