From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:45:16 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:52:04 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FREE Volunteer jobs posting with GISjobs.com

GISjobs.com has added a GIS Volunteer Jobs Section to its current
line-up to benefit those organizations looking for volunteer GIS help.

We are asking anyone out there with knowledge of companies or
governments which need interns, students, etc to work for free to gain
GIS real-world experience to contact us, pass this along to them, or
post their volunteer classifieds to the GISjobs.com site.

These ads can be posted to our site for FREE!  Simply use our standard
classified ad posting form located at:

http://www.gisjobs.com/classifieds/classifieds_post.html

and select the proper type and cost of the ad--NO CHARGE FOR VOLUNTEER
ADS.  All classified ads are displayed for 30 days on the GISjobs.com
web site.  Classified ads for paid GIS professionals currently cost $25
USD for a 30 display, but will revert to their original cost of $50 on
Oct 15.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply with "Please Remove" in the
body.

Thanks for the help!

The Staff of GISjobs.com
http://www.gisjobs.com