From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:31:19 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:49:54 -0800
From: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TRS -> lat/long
Sender: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone know of a standalone piece of software that would convert from
township-range-section to lat/long? I'm looking for something that gives
centroids or corner points of sections or quarter sections. I've found some
scripts that work with ArcView and Arc/Info, but the patron would prefer
something independent. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jenny Stone
GIS Librarian * Map Collection
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900 * Seattle, WA 98195-2900