From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:07:55 -0600
Subject:        MA historical aerials
Date:   Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:51:16 -0500
From:   Sarah Mindel <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We have a patron who is interested in historical aerials of
Massachusetts from the 1930s-1950s.  He wants the paper aerials, not
digital images.  The information that I already gave him is that the
Harvard Map Collection has aerial photography from the early 1950s, but
only for eastern MA.  He already knows to contact the State Archives,
Boston Public, National Archives, and USGS.  I'm not sure if he did
this, but he said he already had this information.  He has already
visited Beverly at Clark University, but still needs more.

Does anyone know where he could go to find these aerials?  He is willing
to travel throughout New England and New York.

Thank you,
Sarah Mindel