Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:20:21 -0600
Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: Persian vs. Arabian Gulf: early maps?
Date:   Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:02:29 -0000
From:   Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Brendan:

If this is not listed on the relevant page Tony Campbell's gateway site
- to which I alluded in my earlier message - would you/someone care to
ensure that Tony knows (he doesn't subscribe to 'MAPS-L'): there's no
pont in highighting specific institutional sites/pages if they're alrady
to be found on a gateway site.   'Time is money'

Francis (for it is he . . .)