From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:23:27 -0600
Subject:        Re: Map Inventory
Date:   Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:09:58 +0000
From:   Deena Yanofsky, Ms. <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

I’m also in the process of putting together an inventory project of our
map collection with the help of practicum students pulled from our
Library School.

I wonder if anyone would be willing to share some of the tools and
tricks they have used - like inventory forms, what metadata you kept
track of (or wished you had), and other helpful tips.

Great discussion - thank-you!

Long time reader, first time post-er,
Deena

*Deena Yanofsky*
Liaison Librarian - Bibliothécaire de liaison
Humanities & Social Sciences Library, Map collection
McGill University

tel. (514) 398-1087