Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1993 15:12:42 EST
We are currently evaluating colour printers for use with the
following products: Digital Chart of the World, PC-Globe 4.0,
MapExpert, Street Atlas USA, Global Explorer, Geographic Analysis
and Display System (GADS) and Geoscope.

We are assuming that any printer will require Postscript, will
need substantial (>8Mb) internal memory for reasonable
throughput, and will not need to support paper sizes other than
letter or legal.

All the products above support the Hewlett-Packard Deskjet
1200C/PS and it got a good review in the PC Magazine printer
issue. We would like your comments on the HP Deskjet 1200 or any
other colour printer that you have used. Please respond directly
to me and I will summarize responses for the list.

Regards,
Bob Thompson,
Director, Library Computing Services
York University  (416)736-5601  FAX:(416)736-5451