From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 07:40:16 -0600
Subject:         CupriMedia eUpdate 4 February 2010
Date:   Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:35:05 +0000
From:   CupriMedia <[log in to unmask]>

To view this message online, please go here:
http://www.cuprimail.com/iem/display.php?M=20278&C=351a62629563f0ef88b264ab56370394&S=42&L=1&N=24

=====================================
Cupri Media eUpdate 4 February, 2010
=====================================

Welcome to another Cupri Media eUpdate.
This newsletter will provide you with featured / recommended Iranian
publications (books, journals, maps).

In this issue...
As the supplier of Iranian topographic and nautical maps, we are pleased
to let you know that we are updating the available sheets in print and
computer file formats for the following collections from time to time:

Map Title:
NCC Nautical Charts of Iran
Scale: Different scales
Publisher: Iranian National Cartographic Centre
Text Language: English