From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:03:05 -0600
Subject: USGS superceded topographical maps...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:12:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Thomas Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Angie,

Your email was given to me by Edith Scarletto, Map Librarian at Kent
State University because I understand you oversee MAPSL at this time? If
this is true, I would like to know if you could post a message for me in
regards to Cleveland Public Library's superceded USGS map collection
being available for the taking. We are making some changes here in
Cleveland and we need the storage space that these maps currently
occupy. I do not have a comprehensive name list but, I have a numerical
figure for each state set (pasted below) as we are interested in giving
them away by state or states. If anyone is interested in any or all of
these sets, all they have to do is contact me and we can make
arrangements for the interested party to pay for shipping/mailing costs
that would have to be paid up front. Your help on this matter would be
greatly appreciated and if there is anymore information you need, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Thomas Edwards, GISP
Map Librarian