From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:57:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Cataloging assistance needed]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 10:45:23 -0500
From: Carol Russell <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi Paige,

We have the geographic map of the Aban Al Ahmar quadrangle in that
series,
map GM-105B and since many sheets in the series were issued as
A(geologic),
B(geographic) and C(geologic without Landsat base) versions of the same
sheet,  the geologic map would be GM-105A.

Carol Russell
Maps Library Assistant, Tobin Map Collection
Walter Geology Library, University of Texas at Austin
Austin Texas 78713
e-mail:[log in to unmask]