From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:43:29 -0600
Subject:        Re: policy on photographing or scanning maps
Date:   Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:39:16 -0500
From:   Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Concerning photography issues, I would suggest looking at the recent
OCLC discussion: "Capture and Release"--Digital Cameras in the Reading Room
<http://www.oclc.org/research/publications/library/2010/2010-05.pdf>.

There are any number of libraries with policies re: camera use posted
online.

Joel Kovarsky