From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:19:54 -0500
Subject: Re:  St. James Quad
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:06:53 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]

------------------

All thanks to the many people who responded to my request for a loan or
copy of the 1967 St. James Quad.  Map librarians certainly do come through
when you need them.  One of your number is sending me a duplicate copy of
the map.  If my researcher starts asking for additional editions or other
information that some of you mentioned, I may be getting back to you.
Thanks again.

David Allen
Map Librarian
Stony Brook University