From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:57:15 -0500
Subject:        Seeking sources for aerial photos
Date:   Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:44:19 -0500
From:   Becky Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

I have a faculty member who is seeking recent aerial photos of Sugar
Land Town Square in Sugar Land, Texas; the Bellevue Civic Plaza in
Bellevue, Washington; and the Englewood Civic Plaza in Englewood,
Colorado.  The Specific requirements of her project are for the images
to be no less than 8" per side in TIFF format at 300 dpi.  Does anyone
have suggestions on sources outside of Google that we might search?

Thanks,

Becky

--
Rebecca Lowery PhD
Maps and Data Services Librarian (MC-234)

(312) 996-5277

A map is the greatest of all epic poems.  Its lines and colors show the realization of great dreams.

        "G.H. Grosvenor, Editor National Geographic, 1903-1954"