From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:33:07 -0600
Subject:        Re: Conspiracy of Science
Date:   Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:27:13 -0500
From:   Jan Coyne <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

He does have a theory about mountain building, but you have to view
another video to see it.  It has something to do with expansion
causes some relative flattening, so the crust wrinkles in places, if
I remember correctly.  It didn't make much sense to me, but I didn't
want to hurt my brain studying it.

Jan Coyne
Fanning Institute
The University of Georgia