From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:55:36 -0500
Subject:        Re: Mapping the Social networking world
Date:   Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:02:16 +0100 (BST)
From:   martin dodge <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hello, on a related note, I'd like to strongly recommend the Atlas of
Science just published by MIT Press. Its a fantastic review of maps of
knowledge structures and information spaces.
See
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12344

Its a lavish volume published and great value for money.

cheers
martin