From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:45:36 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:27:16 -0500
From: ahudson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Zogner biographical dictionary

I  believe others on maphist and maps-l may be interested in this info.

Lothar's biographical dictionary of German mapmakers will probably be out in
2000. A millennial book!

Alice Hudson, Map Division, NYPL
Author:  Lothar Zoegner <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    1/11/99 11:55 AM

Dear Alice,

our book "Biographisches Lexikon der deutschen Kartenmacher" , Wiesbaden:
Harrasowitz, has not been published, we do hope in 2000.

With every good wishes for 1999

Yours sincerely
Lothar

ahudson schrieb:

> Dear Lothar,
>
> I posted this query on maphist and received numerous responses with your emial
> address which I did not have...am wondering if this book was ever published?
It

__________________________________
> Subject: Zogner biographical dictionary
> Author:  ahudson at CENTRAL1
> Date:    1/7/99 11:16 AM
>

>      The ICA book, How to identify a mapmaker, cites a to be published
>      biographical dictionary from Lothar Zogner. We can find no record of
>      its having been published, and do not have Dr. Zogner's email address.
>      Does anyone have an update on the following?
>
>      Zogner, Lothar [umlaut over the o in Zogner!]
>      Biographisches Lexikon der deutschen Kartenmacher.
>      Wiesbaden,Harrassowitz, 1995.
>
>      Many thanks in advance for any info, from Nancy Kandoian and Alice
>      Hudson at NYPL!

--- End Forwarded Message ---