From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:22:10 -0500
Subject:        maps with street names in German cities WWII
Date:   Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:17:45 -0500
From:   Stringer-Hye, Richard S <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I'm working with a faculty member who needs maps showing the names of
streets in German cities (Berlin, Bremen, Munich etc.) just prior to the
beginning of World War II. I could flail around some but thought I would
seek your collective expertise first. I believe he is writing a
historical novel set just prior to the war and wants to have his
characters home addresses near various universities be somewhat
accurate. Any help much appreciated. Thank you, Rick