From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:19:12 -0500
Subject:        Re: [MAPS-L] display maps in instruction rooms
Date:   Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:16:34 -0500
From:   Robert T Wyatt <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
CC:     Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Barbara,

How about covered magnets? I like the ones that are sold for hanging
wreaths on doors during the holidays since they have a rubberized
coating and a good grip. They might be available at a hobby store; I
usually buy a bunch when they're on closeout at the grocery store after
the holidays.

Good luck!
Robert