From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:14:06 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 17:06:17 -0400
From: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bell & Howell Sanborn's
Sender: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues -

I want to thank everyone for their comments on the Bell & Howell service.
There seems to be a mixed review of both the product, their software, and
the optional pricing schedules. Unlike some of you our students are as apt
to request Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York as they are to ask for Boston
so a one state option is not a very real one for us. Obviously, access to
their nationwide database is quite exhorbitant.

I appreciate the input and thank you.

David Cob
David A. Cobb                                           Tel. 617.495.2417
Harvard Map Collection                          FAX  617.496.0440
Harvard College Library                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Cambridge, MA 02138                                     HTTP://hcl.harvard.edu/maps
--- End Forwarded Message ---