From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:19:58 -0500
Subject:        Mis-printed USGS topo index
Date:   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:12:22 -0400
From:   Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Apologies if this has been pointed out before.  I just discovered that our USGS Nebraska Index to topographic and other Map Coverage (the booklet style index, not the fold-out map style index) is mis-printed with several missing pages and several duplicated pages.  The one that came through depository was the bad one.  I happened to have a second one on hand that seems identical except is printed properly.  The good one doesn’t have our internal depository markings on it, I can't say how we got it at this late date.

So, you may want to check your copy.  What happens after page 14?  Ours jumps back to page 7.

Kathleen Weessies
Geosciences Librarian
Head, Map Library
Michigan State University
100 Library W308
East Lansing, MI  48824
Phone (new) 884-0849
The Map Library main number remains 517-884-6467
lated data http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/