From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:02:16 -0600
Subject: Six notable & unusual maps of Southern California
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:51:52 -0800
From: Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'
<[log in to unmask]>,        Western Assoc of Map Libraries

Hi all,
    This is really fun!

KCET SoCal Focus is a daily blog about the people, places and issues in
and around Southern California.

"This week, we asked the members of L.A. as Subject to search through
their collections for one notable map that informs our understanding of
Southern California. Their contributions below represent only a sampling
of the map collections preserved in our region's archives."

http://www.kcet.org/updaily/socal_focus/history/la-as-subject/seven-notable-maps-of-la-from-the-archives.html

Louise Ratliff
Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian
UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center