From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:23:39 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:03:59 +0100
From: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Geothermal in Greece? <fwd>
Sender: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jim,

I have a copy of the Tourist Map of Greece put out by Cartographia Hellenica.
It shows locations of mineral springs. I'm not sure if the symbol used there
refers to all springs or just to hot ones. It is explained as 'Spa Resort'
in English, but 'Stazione Termale' in Italian.

If you'd like a photocopy of this map please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Michael Okonek

At 15:44 99-11-10 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---