From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:35:50 -0500
Subject:        Notable Docs Nominations
Date:   Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:03:55 -0500
From:   Johnson, Linda <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,

Year-round nominations now possible!!

Yes, it is early to be calling for nominations for 2006 Notable
Documents (winners appear in the annual May 15 Library Journal
article).  But due to popular demand the form has been updated and
nominations will be accepted at any time at:

http://www.library.ucsb.edu/forms/godort/mail_form.html

We hope that this will make it easier to pass along those outstanding
titles and web pages.  I will be more than happy to answer any questions
or a brief description of the project is available at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/GODORT/notdoc.html

Linda Johnson, Chair GODORT Notable Documents Panel
603-862-2453