From:
Patrick McGlamery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1993 17:21:01 EDT
I've spent the afternoon looking for gophers and ftp sites on the NET.
(Thanks to Bill Theon for a good start) and I connected with the gopher
at the Coalition of Networked Somethings (!? It's after 5:00 on Friday)
Anyway, under "ARL FTP archives" there is another path "Dupont Circle
Group" and yet another path "Chicago Conference..."  There you will find
the ARL Alternatives mentioned in the Area 2.  You will also find a docu-
ment from the Law Librarians.

This is interesting, because the Law Libraries are similar in relationship
to GPO and the DLC as Map Libraries.  That is, they are sort of a subset.
It would be helpful for us to look at their document.  We need to make our
existence known or we will be taken care of.  I have both documents and
can send them.  They are lengthy however and I don't want to put them on
the LIST.

  PATRICK MCGLAMERY
  MAP LIBRARIAN U-5M
  HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY