From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:28:40 -0400
Subject: Free National Park Plans
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:27:43 -0400
From: HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>

The University of Florida Map & Imagery Library has a group of duplicate
and/or older National Park Plans that we would like to send to nice
homes.
These are either development, management or environmental assessment
plans.
The documents include some maps.
The bibliographic information for the plans are listed below.   Most of
the
books have been cataloged in LC Classification but they all have the
SupDoc
included.   Because of GPO depository agreements these maps are being
offered first to libraries within the United States.  The University of
Florida will pay shipping.   Please send me your complete mailing
address
when reserving the materials for your Library.

Hope you find something you will like
Helen

HelenJane Armstrong PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library             [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
George A. Smathers Library
University of Florida
P.O.Box 117011
Gainesville, FL 32611-7011

National Park Plans

SuDoc Number    Title   Date
I 29.79/3:Am 5  General management plan, development concept plan,
environmental assessment: Amistad Recreation Area, Val Verde County,
Texas
Feb-86
I 29.79/3:Am 5/final    General management plan, development concept plan:
Amistad Recreation Area, Val Verde County, Texas        Apr-87
I 29.79/3:Ar 2  General management plan, development concept plan,
environmental assessment, Arches National Park, Utah    Jan-89
I 29.79/3:Ar 2/2        General management plan, development concept plan:
Arches National Park, Utah      Aug-89
I 29.79/3:Az 7  Aztec Ruins National Monument, New Mexico: general
management plan, development concept plan       Sep-89
I 29.79/3:B 14  General management plan revision/development concept
plan/interpretive prospectus: south unit, Badlands National Park
Jul-86
I 29.79/3:B 76  Final environmental impact statement, general management
plan/development concept plan for Natural Bridges National Monument
Feb-97
I 29.79/3:B 79  Katmai National Park and Preserve, Alaska: Brooks River
Area
development concept plan: alternatives workbook Jun-91
I 29.79/3:B 86/2        Revised development concept plan: Tyler Bend,
Buffalo National River, Arkansas        Oct-86
I 29.79/3:C 34/2/draft  Draft general management and development concept
plans: Custer BattleField National Monument     May-86
I 29.79/3:C 34/2        Final general management and development concept
plans: Custer BattleField National Monument     Aug-86
I 29.79/3:C 35  General management plan, development concept plan:
Chamizal
National Memorial, Texas        Sep-86
I 29.79/3:C 43  Environmental assessment General management plan
amendment
#3 and development concept plans for Bay of Chickens and Elk Creek
Boneyard:
Curecanti National Recreation Area      Jul-86
I 29.79/3:C 43/2        Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park
Georgia/Tennessee       Jul-87
I 29.79/3:C 85  Crater Lake National Park: Mazama Campground: Rim Village
Corridor: supplement to the 1984 environmental assessment/development
concept plan: amendment to the general management plan  Oct-87
I 29.79/3:C 85/2        Crater Lake National Park: Mazama campground/Rim
Village: development concept plan/amendment to the general management
plan
Jul-88
I 29.79/3:C 91/draft    Restoration of Cumberland Gap and the Wilderness
Road: development concept plan, environmental assessment, interpretive
prospectus: Cumberland Gap National Historical Park,
Kentucky/Virginia/Tennessee     Oct-90
I 29.79/3:D 33  Dayton Aviation heritage National Historical Park, Ohio:
general management plan, interpretive plan      Nov-97
I 29.79/3:D 49/final    Final general management and development concept
plans for Devils Tower National Monument, Wyoming       Feb-86
I 29.79/3:D 61  General management plan, development concept plans, land
protection plan, environmental assessment: Dinosaur National Monument,
Moffat County, Colorado, Uintah County, Utah, Review Draft      Feb-86

I 29.79/3:D 61/final    General management plan, development concept plans,
land protection plan, environmental assessment: Dinosaur National
Monument,
Moffat County, Colorado, Uintah County, Utah    Sep-86
I 29.79/3:F 19  Fall River entrance: development concept plan: Rocky
Mountain National Park, Colorado        Sep-87
I 29.79/3:F 19/2        Fall River entrance: development concept plan: Rocky
Mountain National Park, Colorado        Apr-88
I 29.79/3:F 77 n        General management plan, development concept plan,
interpretive prospectus: Fort Necessity National Battlefield,
Pennsylvania
May-91
I 29.79/3:G 22  Development concept plan/environmental assessment: Jacob
Riis Park -- Fort Tilden: Breezy Point District: Gateway National
Recreation
Area, New York  Mar-88
I 29.79/3:G 22/2        General management plan amendment/development
concept plan and interpretive prospectus: Sandy Hook Unit, Gateway
National
Recreational Area, New York/New Jersey  Sep-88
I 29.79/3:G 33/2        Guinn Woods administrative site, Gettysburg National
Military Park, Pennsylvania: development concept plan/environmental
assessment      Jan-89
I 29.79/3:G 45/2        Development concept plans: Lake McDonald, Sun
Point/Rising Sun/St. Mary, Many Glacier/Swiftcurrent areas of Glacier
National Park, Montana  Oct-86
I 29.79/3:G 45/3/draft  Development concept plan revision, environmental
assessment: draft: Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park, Montana
Apr-90
I 29.79/3:G 45/4        Revised development concept plan: Lake McDonald,
Glacier National Park, Montana  Sep-91
I 29.79/3:G 48  Environmental assessment/management/development concept
plan
for lake Powell's accessible shorelines: Glen Canyon National Recreation
Area, Arizona-Utah      Apr-88
I 29.79/3:G 76 t/draft  Development concept plan/environmental
assessment:
Colter Bay Village/Jackson Lake Lodge, Grand Teton National Park
Jul-88
I 29.79/3:G 76 t/2      Development concept plans, environmental assessment:
Signal Mountain, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming     Jul-89
I 29.79/3:G 79/2/draft  Great Basin National Park, Nevada: draft, general
management plan, development concept plans, environmental impact
statement
Sep-91
I 29.79/3:H 77  Hopewell Culture National Historical Park, Ohio: general
management plan Apr-97
I 29.79/3:In 2  Environmental assessment for a development concept plan:
east unit campground, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Indiana Jul-86

I 29.79/3:J 34/amdt./draft      Amendment to general management
plan/development concept plan, Chalmette Unit, Jean Lafitte National
Historic Park and Preserve, St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana       Feb-87

I 29.79/3:K 33  Draft, front country development concept plan,
environmental
assessment: Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska  Sep-95
I 29.79/3:K 33/996/FINAL        Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska: final,
front country, development concept plan Apr-96
I 29.79/3:L 14 p        Management/development concept plans for Lake
Powell's accessible shorelines: Glen Canyon National Recreation Area,
National Park Service, Rocky Mountain Region    Nov-88
I 29.79/3:M 56  Wetherill Mesa Environmental Assessment & development
concept plan    Aug-88
I 29.79/3:M 75  Development concept plan, environmental assessment:
Monocacy
National Battlefield, Bush Creek Site, Maryland Apr-87
I 29.79/3:N 19  Natchez Trace Parkway, Alabama-Mississippi-Tennessee:
general management plan Apr-87
I 29.79/3:N 42  Environmental assessment for a development concept study:
Canyon Rim/Fayette Station New River Gorge National River, West Virginia
Jul-87
I 29.79/3:N 42/7/draft  Study of development concept alternatives,
environmental assessment: Kaymoor, New River Gorge National River, West
Virginia        Sep-90
I 29.79/3:N 42/8        Development Concept Plan : Kaymoor, New River Gorge
National River, West Virginia   Jun-92
I 29.79/3:N 42/9        Development concept plan/interpretive prospectus:
Thurmond, New River Gorge National River, West Virginia Sep-92
I 29.79/3:OR 3  Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument: final, general
management plan, development concept plans, environmental impact
statement
Jul-97
I 29.79/3:P 18/SPAN     Campo de Batalla Palo Alto, Sitio Hist\'orico
Nacional, Texas: borrador, plan general administrativo, evaluacion del
medio
ambiente        Mar-97
I 29.79/3:P 41/2        Development concept plan revision,interpretive
prospectus: Perry's Victory and international Peace Memorial, Ohio
Aug-92
I 29.79/3:P 44/draft    Petrified Forest National Park: draft general
management plan, development concept plans, environmental impact
statement
Sep-91
I 29.79/3:P 44/2/draft  Petroglyph National Monument, Mew Mexico: draft,
general management plan/development concept plan, environmental impact
statement       Aug-95
I 29.79/3:R 13  Rainbow Bridge National Monument: general management
plan,
resource management plan, development concepts, interpretive prospectus
Jul-90
I 29.79/3:SA 2 G        Saint-Gaudens, National Historic Site, New
Hampshire: general management plan, development concept plan,
environmental
impact statement        May-96
I 29.79/3:SL 2 B/draft  Development concept plan: North Manitou Island,
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan        Feb-87
I 29.79/3:SL 2 B/4      Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan:
Platte River management plan    Aug-92
I 29.79/3:Sp 8  Springfield Armory National Historic Site, Massachusetts
Aug-84
I 29.79/3:Sp 8/2        General management plan, development concept plan:
Hot Springs National Park, Garland County, Arkansas     Jun-86
I 29.79/3:Sp 8/986      General management plan, development concept plan:
Springfield Armory National Historic Site, Massachusetts        Aug-86

I 29.79/3:W 53  Wetherill Mesa development concept plan, November 1988:
Mesa
Verde National Park     Nov-88
I 29.79/3:Z 8   Zuma-Trancas Canyons Draft Development Concept
Plan/Environmental Assessment   Sep-92