From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Lamont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:49:26 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:39:07 -0400
From: Melissa Lamont <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: lunar maps, etc.
Sender: Melissa Lamont <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,
   Is there a library out there interested in lunar or space material?
We have a collection of lunar maps, images and proceedings (Second
through the Sixth Lunar Conferences) that are not being used here any
longer and we would like to find them a good library home.
  The following is a quick list of the maps and images.  We can send a
more detailed list if you are interested.  We are also offering the
cd-roms sets for the Mission to Venus and Mission to Mars.
  We'll handle the postage if someone can use these.    thanks,  Melissa

Images:
29 images Lunar Orbiter 1, 2 and 3 various frames
 Photographic Lunar Atlas, and images associated with atlas

Maps:
Apollo Translunar/Transearth Trajectory plotting chart
Lunar maps, Apollo 15,16 Photographic Coverage
                     Apollo 15 Mapping Camera Coverage
View from LM hatch opening
Lunar Orbital Data 1974
Lunar Orbital Data 1975
Topographic Lunar Maps, Sheets 1-6
Engineer Special Study of the Surface of the Moon
Lunar Rays
Physiographic Divisions of the Moon
27 Lunar Photomaps, various maps between 38B2S1(50) and 78D2S2(50)
24 Lunar Topographic Photomaps, various maps between 38B2S1(50) and
78D2S2(50)
366 Lunar Orthophotomaps, various maps between LO38B1 and LTO103A4
Lunar Charts: LAC-area various
Lunar Charts: LAC-index 1
Lunar Earthside Hemisphere, LEM-1, LEM-1A
Lunar Orbital Science Flight Charts A-D all 3 of 3
ALO – Apollo 12, 14-17
ALFX-1
Lunar Earthside Chart   LMP-1
Lunar Farside Chart  LMP-2
Lunar Polar Chart  LMP-3
LFC-1
LMI-1
Lunar Equatorial Zone Mosaic Chart
Lunar Orbital Science Contingency Flight Chart, 2 of 2, LSC

--
Melissa Lamont
Data Library and Archives

--- End Forwarded Message ---