From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:48:56 -0400
Subject: Looking for a map
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:15:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello, everyone.

I'm wondering if someone can be of assistance.  I am seeking one sheet of
a map set in the US Geological Survey I-series.  This is publication
I-451.  Title: Map showing relation of land and submarine topography, Nova
Scotia to Florida, by Uchupi, Elazar.

I have sheets 1 and 3, but I seem to lack sheet 2, New Jersey to South
Carolina.

I am not sure that maps of this age, from the 1960s, are available for
purchase from Geological Survey, or I would pursue that route.  Any
assistance one can provide for leads would be welcome.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA