From:
"Cohen, Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 16:19:21 EDT
Mr. Sutherland,

I have another potential site for users in the San Francisco Bay Area to acquire high resolution imagery.  I am the technical lead on a NASA project called BADGER, the Bay Area Digital Geo Resource.  BADGER's web site is at:  http://badger.parl.com/

We have a system for disseminating imagery, raster and vector data sets over the Internet.

I hope this is useful to your colleague.  I am always interested in feedback as well.

Thank you for your time.

Adam Cohen
415-424-2114