From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:19:35 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:03:32 -0700
From: Janet Collins <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CIA Maps and Atlases - Format Change

----Original Message-----
From: Haun-mohamed, Robin L. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 4:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: CIA Maps and Atlases - Format Change

My apologies for this error. This site is not a graphical site. At this time
the CIA maps will not be discontinued in paper format.  rhm

Robin L. Haun-Mohamed
Chief, Depository Administration Branch
Library Programs Service (SLLA)
U.S. Government Printing Office
Washington, DC  20401
Telephone: 202.512.1071 Fax: 202.512-1636