From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:31:23 -0500
Subject: Military bases and border conflict maps
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:06:49 -0500
From: Jeremiah Trinidad <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I have a professor teaching a class on third world security issues who is
requesting maps of military bases and border conflicts for all/any
countries
after WWII.

I would greatly appreciate any help in identifying sources for
purchasing or
locating these types of maps.  I imagine some are probably classified and
hard to find.

Thanks,
Jeremiah Trinidad
GIS/Map Librarian
Columbia University Libraries
328 School of International & Public Affairs
420 West 118th Street
NY, NY 10027
(212) 854-5664

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.