From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:49:22 -0500
The National Research Council's Mapping Science program officer had
contacted me and asked me to recommend at least three librarians who
have background and experience in the current technologies, policies,
procedures, licensing issues, and roles of libraries in the distribution
of geospatial data. Once they received the names then they might
interivew and nominated one librarian to the NRC's Mapping Science
Committee.

If you have the above credentials and interested to be nominated to the
Mapping Science Committee then send me your names and short resume. If I
received more than three names then I will select three that matches
best with the Mapping Science need and send it to them.

I need your name by the end of this week.

Many thanks,
-Wangyal
Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Fine Hall B Level, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804
Fax: (609) 258-4607
www.princeton.edu/~geolib/gis

Tsering W Shawa ([log in to unmask]),Tsering W Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Princeton University Library
Geosciences and Map Library