From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:47:47 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:25:45 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Some ESRI UC news
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Hello,
Since you are interested in GIS and Geo-Spatial
technologies, we wanted to let you know about some exciting
industry announcements.

As a result of the overwhelming success of our coverage of:
* ESRI UC 1999
* GITA 2000
* IGUG 2000
The GeoCommunity and SpatialNews.com, are pleased to
announce a special section devoted exclusively to the ESRI
2000 User Conference and it's exhibitors at
http://www.spatialnews.com/events/esriuc2000.

We've commenced our coverage of this event with a glance at
what is awaiting attendees. The "conference at a glance"
serves to help attendees set their agenda, as well as
provide those who can't attend a glimpse of what is going
on. The piece can be viewed at
http://www.spatialnews.com/events/esriuc2000/ataglance.html

Other ESRI Conference Material
http://www.spatialnews.com/events/esriuc2000/

- Exhibitors Area: conference announcements from vendors
sent directly to us.
- News Area: corporate news announcements made at the
conference.
- "Highlights From the Floor": Catch daily summaries,
interview, and images from San Diego.

If you plan on attending the show next week, we look forward
to meeting you. Be sure to stop by the GeoCommunity Booth
(#342) to say hello, meet our team, and grab one of our cool
GeoCommunity T-Shirts.

Other Recent Industry Happenings:

GISList: New GIS discussion group announced.
The GeoCommunity is sponsoring the latest non-commercial
discussion forum related to GIS happenings. The list serves
as a gateway to a wealth of knowledge possessed by the
hundreds of professionals currently registered. The list
will soon be searchable via a web-based database! To sign
up, simply send a blank email to

--- End Forwarded Message ---