From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:44:06 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:21:23 -0500
From: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Updating Web links
Sender: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>

Please excuse cross-postings.  We are in the process of updating our
Links page as there has been a recent trend of increasing dead links,
web site closures and the like.  In order to keep the "Archaeological
Research Resources" page current, we are attempting to cull out all of
the dead links and to revise forwarded links with new addresses.

Please take a moment to visit the page at:
http://www.har-indy.com/links.html  If your link has an inaccurate or
outdated URL and is forwarding, or if it has been removed for this
reason, please contact me via e-mail with the correction.

This would also be an appropriate time to suggest new links.   We will
be completing this update by April 15th.  Every effort will be made to
visit a suggested site and if it is appropriate, we will add it to the
growing list of archaeology related links.

Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Office: (765) 464-8735