From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:49:44 -0500
Subject:        Christopher Marshall Historic Topo Maps
Date:   Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:30:33 -0700
From:   Matt Fox <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Anyone familiar with the collection of historic topographic maps of NE
US that were originally compiled by Christopher Marshall several years ago?

They are the maps in these collections online:

http://docs.unh.edu/nhtopos/nhtopos.htm
http://historical.mytopo.com/

Anyway, I'm trying to get ahold of the original TIF files instead of the
highly compressed JPGs that are online.  I've already contacted the two
websites above, but thought I'd take a chance and see if anyone here
knows anything.

Thanks
Matt Fox