From:
Joan Winearls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:02:02 EDT
Re the recent message from Larry Cruse indicating that WAML is
undertaking the task of creating a master web site for map libraries, I
would like to congratulate Larry and WAML for taking on this big job.
This would certainly save the rest of us from spending all of our time
linking to each other and literally reinventing the wheel !
     I was on holiday recently - Did I miss any further discussion on
this topic ? Is there any way the rest of us can help ? Once built I
guess the key problem will be maintenance and perhaps we can help by
contributing info on new sites or changed sites .
Best of luck to WAML !
Joan Winearls

Joan Winearls
Map Librarian                     Tel: 416 978-1958
University of Toronto Library     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Toronto M5S 1A5                   Fax: 416 978-7653