From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:20:51 -0400
xxxxxx Four messages on subject of "Save Time on Maps-L?"  - Moderator

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMessage 1

Yes, sounds like a good idea.

Tom Huber

Map Librarian
Illinois State Library
300 S. 2nd.
Springfield, IL 62701-1796
(217) 782-5823
FAX: (217) 557-6737

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMessage 2

Johnnie,

It would great if the subject line told me all I need to know.
Any abv no matter how show would soon be learned

NY-JobOp-Sr. Lib
10017-JobOP-Sr. Lib
As examples.

Cheers
Harry G. Osoff
Librarian
World Explorers Club
Box 1
Kempton, Illinois 60946

For every ten people who are clipping at the branches of evil,
you're lucky to find one who's hacking at the roots.

Henry David Thoreau

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMessage 3

I'd say ask people to add in the state in the subject line.  If they forget
or whatever, I wouldn't bother with editing their subject line.  Doesn't
take that long to scroll down and see what the job is and who's looking for
someone.

Chris Kollen

 "Kollen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMessage 4

Seems like a lot of work for you.  Why can't those sending in openings just
correctly format them?  Or, you could just put the 2 letter state at
beginning without really re-formatting the whole thing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnd of Messages