From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:44:05 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: map drawer capacity
Date:   Thu, 07 Sep 2006 05:55:55 -0500
From:   Gail Harris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

You're not nuts. The numbers will work, however what I've discovered is that with the half-size and more specifically with the one-third to quarter-size maps is to have inserts placed within the drawer to prevent their side-to-side slippage. I currently have hand-made wooden inserts that separate my one third-size maps, which keeps them neatly in place.
Gail

Gail Ann Harris, M.L.I.S.
Archivist/Special Librarian
SpecPro Environmental Services