From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:10:38 -0600
Subject:        NLA Middle East digitsed maps
Date:   Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:49:47 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     mapsL <[log in to unmask]>

It has been pointed out to me that some of the links to our digitised
Middle Eats mapping were not working.
In some browsers it appears the computer has joined the country name
onto the end of the URL.
So delete the country name, leaving the URL ending in a string of
digits, and they will work.

eg
http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/1151146Aden. Perim Island1930
will not work

http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/1151146
will work. (and is a map of Perim Island, Aden, in 1930)

Sorry for this, but it all worked fine on my machine...

Dr Brendan Whyte
Assistant Map Curator
Map Section
National Library of Australia