From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:53:54 +0000
forwarded by Angie

From: Discussion of Government Document Issues <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Kitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: N&O:Offers Geologic Map Index of NE, ND, and SD

The Wyoming State Library has the following documents to offer:

SUDOC: I 19.41/8:N 27/977

Title: Geologic Map Index of Nebraska

Item: 619-G-28

Date: 1977

SUDOC: I 19.41/8:N 81d/977

Title: Geologic Map Index of North Dakota

Item: 619-B

Date: 1977

SUDOC:  II 19.41/8:So 8 d/958

Title: Geologic Map Index of South Dakota

Item:

Date: 1958

No postage reimbursement necessary.  Please email me directly if you are
interested in any of these items.

--
Karen Kitchens
Intellectual Property/Documents Librarian

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.