From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:46:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 08:09:47 -0700
From: Mark Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking info on ALA program
Sender: Mark Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>

As catalog editor for Base line I'm seeking information on the MAGERT program entitled "Finding the Way: Access to Cartographic Collections" that took place on Monday July 10 at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago.  I was unable to attend this program, but would like to report on it in my cataloging column if I can get some information they could send me.  Also, if anyone has any other information relating to the cataloging of cartographic materials that may be of interest, please feel free to e-mail me.  My thanks in advance.

Mark Crotteau
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
Boise, ID   <[log in to unmask]>