From:
Maps-L Moderator for Robert Hadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:04:26 -0600
Subject:        RE: Maps of Indonesia
Date:   Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:38:32 -0600
From:   Hadden, Robert L ERDC-TEC-VA <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     <[log in to unmask]>

        A couple of years ago we responded to an humanitarian request for
assistance after an earthquake and a possible volcanic eruption in Indonesia
by posting a number of geological and hydrological maps online. I don't see a
map of Sulawesi at the scale you want, but it probably available from one of
the sets of geological maps for the country. FYI, see the site at:
http://tec.army.mil/Merapi/index.html

Lee Hadden

R. Lee Hadden
Geospatial Information Library (Map Library))
Topographic Engineering Center
ATTN: CEERD-TO-I (Hadden)
7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315-3864
(703) 428-9206

"Curiosity is not a nice virtue- and it never leads to innocence." -Donna
Haraway

See some of my writings, both online and on paper, at my author page at:
http://www.librarything.com/author/haddenrobertlee