Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:09:18 -0500
Subject:        site plans, Old Faithful, Yellowstone NP
Date:   Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:17:40 -0400
From:   Michael Fry <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I've got a patron looking for "scaled architectural site plans of the Old Faithful complex in
Yellowstone National Park, WY.  Ideally, these drawings would be at a scale 1:200 or 1:500 (possibly
1:1000).  They would show the footprints of any buildings on the site, and include topographic
information.  Roads, sidewalks, and other major site features would be shown.  The area...is roughly
a 1/2 mile radius around the Old Faithful Geyser."

Patron says he's had no luck with LC, NARA or the Yellowstone Heritage and Research Center in
Gardiner, MT. (I'm suspicious of that, but I'm taking his word for it.) For my part, I've found
nothing in our collection (a regional depository), which includes annual reports of Interior, the
Nat'l Park Service, and the Superintendent of Yellowstone NP.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
--
Michael Fry