From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:08:28 -0600
Subject: RE: map cataloging question re: date of publication vs. date of
situation
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:01:27 +0000
From: Skarich, Bojana <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your feedback on this, Chris and Joel. Map cataloging is new
to me, and there's still quite a bit of a learning curve for me. Do you
know how I can access the S Table for Historic Geography? I'm not able
to access it via the link you sent. (Could it be because of LC's
downtime for this week?)

Thank you,
Bojana

Bojana Skarich