Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 1994 15:55:58 EDT
April Carlucci, Assistant Chief of the Map Division, Research Libraries,
N.Y.P.L., will be leaving us August 26 to move to London, England, to pursue
new career opportunities in the EC.

Please send words of encouragement or congratulations to her at
Map Division, NYPL
5th Avenue & 42d Street
New York, NY 10018-2788         DO IT FAST!

We will have a bon voyage party for her August 25, from 4 - 6 pm. It would be
terrific to have a stack of cards here for her to open at the party.

Since she is not on maps-l, I am putting this covert announcement on as sort
of a surprise. However,...

If you want to send her e-mail, her address is [log in to unmask]

Words of condolence can come DIRECT to me, Alice Hudson, Chief of the Map
Division, NYPL.