From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:46:58 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:07:06 -0000
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: A list of U.S. Map/cartographic stores/dealers <fwd>
Sender: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Diane L Oswald' <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Diane Oswald

May I suggest you contact the (USA-founded and based) International Map
Trade Association, whose 'Members Directory 1999-2000' issued June 1999,
consisting of 164 pages (plus oodles of pretty coloured adverts) gives the
information you seek.  URL for IMTA: http://www.maptrade.org

There are 17 IMTA Members in Texas, for example, and any of these should be
able and willing to show you their Directory (I haven't checked whether it's
up on our website).

Sincerely
Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG; IMTA Member [founder member of
European Division, British Isles section!])

--- End Forwarded Message ---