From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:42:53 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:58:06 -0500
From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map Auction
Sender: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Attention Map Librarians!

Here is your opportunity to own an exclusive piece of cartographic
tradition:  The  1/50,000 NIMA Kosovo Collection. We have just
acquired  the remaining sets before the Department of Defense
issued a freeze on further distribution.

Whether these maps will ever be re-issued is anyone's guess. We
want to prove once and for all that East View Cartographic is your
best source for high demand Missing Maps. We are the
trendsetters for procuring and supplying data when you need it:
paper maps, satellite imagery, DEMs, and digital vectors.

We are also pioneering new ground in the Internet: Offering free
digital downloads of newsworthy maps at www.missingmaps.com.

For the next 72 hours we are accepting your bids to acquire this
priceless set. There are 29 maps in the set.

The winners will be announced this Friday.

Good luck.

Your Source for Missing Maps

P.S. - Check out HOT TOPICS
at www.missingmaps.com