Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 11:50:34 EDT
Services or the National Remote Sensing Centre. The latter are at
Delta House, Southwood Crescent, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NL, UK.
Tel 44 (0)1252 541464.

Alternatively, you could break all long established precedents and
try Bartholomew since we have a complete set of imagery and also
an already digitised Arc/Info vector database of Greater London at
1:5000 scale. We are after all part of the same company as Etak!
(News Corporation for those who don't know).

Hope this helps,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew
12 Duncan Street,