From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:06:45 -0500
Subject:        looking for the scanned Joint Operations Graphic series of
Indonesia
Date:   Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:31:15 -0800 (PST)
From:   spatialista 97 <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello,
I'm an Indonesian geographer specializing in GIS. I've been looking for
the scanned joint operations graphic (ground) (JOG) and U.S. Army Map
Service (AMS) maps of Indonesia, especially those of 1:250.000 scale.
But, I haven't found them yet.
I have no idea how to find these maps in my country, since there is no
governmental agency or non-governmental organization here, that provides
these maps. So I can only rely on foreign helps in finding these maps.
I hope that someone in this mailing list can direct me to any sources
that provide the scanned JOG (ground) and AMS maps of Indonesia. I will
be very grateful for any kind of help.