From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne M. Perry
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:22:16 -0400
This request is from Joanne Perry, Maps Librarian, Penn State.
xxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to borrow 3 maps from the National Atlas of Wales (1980, boxed
set). Our copy of the Atlas has been raided and while we were able to ILL a
copy so that we could digitally reproduce many of the missing maps, the
borrowed copy was also missing map sheets.

I still need the following maps:
6.5     Industrial Production: Other Industries I
6.6     Industrial Production: Other Industries II
8.4     Relationship between natural change and migration, 1961-1971

In addition to my thanks (and undying gratitude) I would be happy to
provide copies of other sheets that might be missing from the lender's
boxed set.

Thank you.

Joanne Perry
Maps Librarian